[Paraview] Asking for Tecplot reader improvements and a sample Tecplot file for Unstructured Grids

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Wed Aug 22 11:18:31 EDT 2012

David.

Thank you for the info about the new VisItBridge Tecplot reader.

But I cannot test it now because I have not all required libraries to
rebuild PV from source and I am not the administrator to install them,
so I will wait for the next PV binaries release.

But if someone has tried to read Tecplot Unstructured grids in ASCII
format, it would be kind if he could provide a sample file (or just the
ZONE header) so as I could try to modify the headers in my files.

Richard

  mailto:Richard.Grenon at onera.fr
  http://www.onera.fr