[Paraview] pvbatch vs. pvpython

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 8 17:25:47 EDT 2012

assuming that you've already examined all the output, and there's no
other info, you could do a couple of things: put some print statements
in your python script to see how far it makes it. Also you could use MPT
specific environment variables that tell mpt to print a stack trace, see
man mpi. A debug build may be helpful for this.

before all this debugging effort you may want try a very simple script
to gain confidence that things are indeed working correctly with your
build. I'll send a simple test script that might be of use for that.