[Paraview] how to change paraviewweb configuration to use different activemq port

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Aug 2 17:15:01 EDT 2012

Hi Chandrika,

if you don't mind you can simply use your existing ActiveMQ instance.
Otherwise in the pw-config.properties that should be in the classpath
of your tomcat, you have an URL to ActiveMQ server, you can simply
change the port here.

But, you will need also to let the C++ know how to contact that JMS
broker and therefore you can create a run.sh script that launch
PWServer with all the argument that it get but adding an extra one to
provide the port information and even the host if you want.

Then again in the pw-config.properties you will point to your script
instead of the PWServer executable.

The script should look like that:

/..../PWServer --jms-host=localhost --jms-port=2345345 $@

Hope I properly remembered those arguments, otherwise just run
PWServer with --help or some random argument, it will list you the
arguments names.

Seb