[Paraview] how to change paraviewweb configuration to use different activemq port

Sivaramakrishnan, Chandrika chandrika at pnnl.gov
Thu Aug 2 16:36:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have an existing activemq install that is already using the default port 61616 over http for another application. I think I can enable tcp at a different port and restart activemq, but how can I configure ParaViewWeb to use this new port. Is there a common configuration file where I can change the default port for activemq communication or does it have to be set by individual web applications?

Thanks
Chandrika