[Paraview] How to add a custom filter to a pvpython script?

William Oquendo woquendo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:57:07 EDT 2012

Dear all,
I have created  a custom filter from the gui paraview interface. How can I
make it available for batch processing? Although I have added it to the gui
Paraview interface, it does not appears after doing something like
dir(servermanager.filters) in pvpython . Furthermore, I want to process the
data in servers where I have no gui access, so a standard pvpython way to
add a custom filter (where to put it to make it available) will be very
useful. Thanks in advance.

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo