[Paraview] Color map removed in ParaView 3.14, please put back later

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Apr 20 13:14:58 EDT 2012

My guess is that it was removed accidentally when the new ones were added.

Until we add it back in, attached is the LUT in question which I've
just exported from 3.12.
In PV 3.14, go to the color scale editor, choose preset and import it
to get it back in your copy.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer