[Paraview] Dodgy windows built

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Sep 27 09:06:52 EDT 2011

What, if any, third party libraries does your reader link to?

Have you tried directly comparing the data sets produced by your
reader on both platforms? I would go about that by attaching some
ascii writer inside the reader and comparing the outputs.

good luck,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer