[Paraview] memory allocation problem when saving animation

Leonie Callies Leonie.Callies at gmx.de
Thu Sep 22 16:43:01 EDT 2011

Thanks. I tried using the latest version but unfortunately it didn't work. Just opening Paraview already consumed more and more memory although we didn't load any data. But we might have done something wrong compiling the code.
It seems like 3.4.0 doesn't have this memory leakage. But the camera motion is still very basic in that version.

Leonie

-------- Original-Nachricht --------