[Paraview] Texture Coordinates in python calculator

Felipe Bordeu felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Thu Sep 22 14:32:47 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to generater a Texture coordinates array using the position
of my points.
For this I used the python calculator with this formula, (With the
Result Array Name: Texture Coordinates)

coordsX/256*iHat+coordsY/1024*jHat

the problem is that the python calculator keep putting an extra column
in my data (like 0*kHat). In the information tab, I can see 3 components
in my new field. So the Apply Texture is grey and I cant use it.

Any idea how to force the python calculator not to put the extra
component to my new array, or any other way to create the Texture
coordinates in an ease way. ;)

using paraview 3.10.1 (64bit) in a linux.

Thanks

--

Felipe Bordeu Weldt
Ingénieur de Recherche