[Paraview] compute min/max of data array and annotate max and min values for each time step

Guzas, Emily L CIV NUWC NWPT emily.guzas at navy.mil
Wed Sep 14 11:51:15 EDT 2011

Utkarsh,

Thanks! This works pretty well in serial. However, I took your MaxLabelFilter and tried to modify it to calculate and display minimum (instead of maximum) array values for each time step and for some reason it isn't working -- just assigns a zero value as the minimum. Could you take a quick look? I saved the XML file as a *.txt file in case my email tries to strip the attachment.

And yes, I will be working in parallel, but not right now.

Thanks again,
Emily