[Paraview] object inspector display panel with views and representations

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:42:42 EDT 2011

Hi Utkarsh,

Did you load the SurfaceLIC plugin first? - I probably should have put it in
as a dependency but this is only an example to show how the display options
aren't there for the representation from a plugin.  (Also, try the sphere
source.)

I did find a solution to my problem in the end although it is not ideal as
it involved patching ParaView source specifically for my plugin.
In pqStandardServerManagerModelInterface::createPQProxy it is hard coded to
create a pqPipelineRepresentation when xml_type ==
"ImageSliceRepresentation" (pqStandardServerManagerModelInterface:139) and
so I added my representation name too. Can you think of a better way to do
this?

Thanks,
Paul