[Paraview] [newbie] show grid in paraview - wireframe shows triangles instead of quads...

newsboost newsboost at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:47:14 EDT 2011

Uh, now I just tried with another pc and downloaded the file from the
internet... I actually tried running a FEM-simulation using both 20-node
elements and 8-node elements today and I really fear that the file I
uploaded was a result file using 8-node elements... Please let me get
back to work tomorrow and confirm this suspicion - if I'm right,
paraview doesn't work using 20-node elements and then I probably
uploaded the wrong vtk-file... If this is correct, I'll upload a new
file tomorrow...

I'm very sorry for this confusion - since I don't have the data file(s)
at home (where I am now), I'll have to wait until tomorrow before I can
access my data... Please wait - I'm very sorry if I uploaded the wrong
file :-)

And thanks, Utkarsh for testing it (my mistake, if the uploaded file is
actually the wrong one)...