[Paraview] Display crash running paraview with low-end graphics card

Stephane PLOIX stephane.ploix at edf.fr
Tue Sep 6 02:47:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

You can also try to disable depth peeling in Edit->Settings->Render View

Best,
Stephane

kit.chambers at rocktalkimaging.com
Envoyé par : paraview-bounces at paraview.org
05/09/2011 19:39
Veuillez répondre à
kit.chambers at rocktalkimaging.com

ivoroghair at gmail.com
cc
paraview at paraview.org
Objet
Re: [Paraview] Display crash running paraview with low-end graphics card

Agreed, immediate mode rendering did not help. I also tried recompiling
with VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA  = ON but this did not work either. Do you have
to set something inside Paraview to ensure software rendering?

For reference my graphics processors is:
% lspci | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core
Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 09)

cheers

Kit