[Paraview] Display crash running paraview with low-end graphics card

kit kit.chambers at rocktalkimaging.com
Mon Sep 5 13:39:05 EDT 2011

Agreed, immediate mode rendering did not help. I also tried recompiling
with VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA  = ON but this did not work either. Do you
have to set something inside Paraview to ensure software rendering?

For reference my graphics processors is:
% lspci | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core
Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 09)

cheers

Kit