[Paraview] starting an animation before the first timestep

Leonie Callies Leonie.Callies at gmx.de
Fri Sep 2 15:20:11 EDT 2011

Thanks! Unfortunately the dataset is too big to save it as single images. But I solved the problem by adding a few files that were the same as the first time step to the beginning of my dataset. And then I can use your third idea to create the movie as I would like to.

Leonie

-------- Original-Nachricht --------