[Paraview] starting an animation before the first timestep

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Thu Sep 1 19:51:33 EDT 2011

I can think of three ways.
* Instead of save animation, use save screenshot.  Then, manually create your images for the movie.
* Same as above, but if you have any animations that need to be part of this, just write the animations down as individual images.
* You could always use the Animation View, turning visibility of these sources and datasets on as time runs.

Alan