[Paraview] ParaView GUI hanging in debug mode

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:59:04 EDT 2011

When debugging in parallel you will need to start the job without gdb and
then connect individually to  each of the pvserver processes with gdb.

The other option is to use a parallel debugger such as DDT or totalview -
both are commercial but you can get a trial license. Note: I'm biased
towards DDT as I used to work for Allinea and was one of the original
developers!

Regards,
Paul