[Paraview] PYTHONPATH for prebuilt MAC OSX Paraview

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Oct 19 18:05:32 EDT 2011

It shouldn't be a problem with a build from source version of
ParaView. In that case when you turn on the python option cmake finds
your system python libs and build/links with them. If they happen to
find the wrong set for some reason you can always change them and
rebuild.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer