[Paraview] FW: Dayton

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Oct 14 18:54:07 EDT 2011

You can use the python console instead of a plugin, if you want.  Open the
python console under the Tools menu and execute:

filename = "foo.facet"

import vtkIOPython
r = vtkIOPython.vtkUGFacetReader()
r.SetFileName(filename)
r.Update()
t = TrivialProducer()
t.GetClientSideObject().SetOutput(r.GetOutput())
t.UpdatePipeline()
Show()

Note, this works for paraview in the standard client only mode.  This will
not work when paraview is connected to a remote server.

Pat