[Paraview] attach filebrowser to box in properties panel and does RequestData() block dialogs

FISSELL at pitt.edu FISSELL at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 13 15:11:58 EDT 2011

Hi Takuya,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.  I looked at the readers.xml file and
found an example in vtkExodusIIReader.
I copied that to a test reader of mine and it worked like a charm.
But, I then put the same code in my custom *filter* and it did not
work, the text box and browser widget simply did not appear in the
properties panel.

Does anyone have sample code (hopefully just XML spec) for adding
a browser button to a filter properties panel, not a reader ?

thanks
Kate