[Paraview] Redistributable ParaView OS X Package is unusable.

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue May 24 14:38:04 EDT 2011

I don't usually run them as 'sudo' either but I am grasping at anything at this point. This almost seems like the main ParaView program isn't loading a library/plugin that contains the menu bar setup code. Is that code in fact in a library or plugin? Maybe that library/plugin isn't getting properly setup during the fixup_bundle stage? Maybe I have a missmash of code in my ParaView source directory? What is the git tag for ParaView 3.10.1? Maybe I am not pulling correctly? Getting ready for another build with a completely clean 3.10.1 download from Kitware.
--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>