[Paraview] Viewing a simulation as it evolves

christopher mccabe mccabec67 at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 12:26:02 EDT 2011

Hi

I am using Paraview to view the results of my CFD simulations and would like to view the simulation as it evolves but without having to reload images from earlier in the simulation. At the moment I create a vtk file every 1000 iterations and transfer it from the remote computer where the file is created onto my laptop. But if I have for example 10 vtk files from the simulation already in Paraview and copy the 11th and 12th files that have just been created from the simulation to the same directory containing the 10 files is there anyway I can simply add those files to the animation without having to watch the 10 files again?