[Paraview] export to vectorial image format

Hom Nath Gharti hng.email at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:05:53 EDT 2011

You might try to run the script below to see if your image quality is good
enough to use vtkGL2PSExporter

rw=GetActiveView().GetRenderWindow()
exp=paraview.vtk.vtkInstantiator.CreateInstance('vtkGL2PSExporter')
exp.SetRenderWindow(rw)
exp.SetDrawBackground(0)
exp.SetSortToSimple()
exp.SetFileFormatToEPS()