[Paraview] MantaView and sequences of vtks

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Mar 30 12:04:33 EDT 2011

Thanks for the report, this is now bug 12027.
http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=12027

Great to know that it is mostly working on windows. Manta itself has
had spotty support for that OS. I'm glad to see the Manta developers
got it working.

Note that even once we fix the bug, Manta will still be fairly slow
when you change timesteps. It has to resort the geometry for every
change in t, and sorting is a big bottleneck.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive