[Paraview] Updateprogress issue

owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 05:16:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a filter which executes some code in a third-party library, which takes a considerable time to run. I therefore use UpdateProgress and SetProgress text method calls to inform the users about the progress. This works fine the first time I 'Apply' my filter, correctly displaying both the progress percent and the supplied text. However, if I modify and then apply my filter again I do not get either progress or status text updates in the Paraview GUI. I'm definitely making the same calls to UpdateProgress and SetProgress text, but they are ignored on every execution apart from the first one.

Is there some sort of refresh operation I need to apply in my filter to get the Paraview GUI to display the progress?

Thanks in advance,

Owen.

--
Scanned by iCritical.