[Paraview] Tecplot binary reader failure /limitations (3.10.0)

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Thu Mar 24 04:39:35 EDT 2011

Hi Chris.

I tried to write Tecplot binary files with Tecplot 360 2009 and Tecplot
360 2010, and both saved files have the same version number #!TDV112 and
they can be loaded with PV 3.10.0.

But an old Tecplot binary file with the version number #!TDV71 can also
be loaded with PV 3.10.0. !

So the Tecplot version number does not seem to be the problem, at least
from 71 to 112. Could your original file have been corrupted ?

Richard.

--
 Richard GRENON
 ONERA