[Paraview] Accessing object properties

Stephan Rogge Stephan.Rogge at tu-cottbus.de
Wed Mar 23 12:35:05 EDT 2011

Hello,

With the new ParaView version (3.10) it's now possible to select an object
within the 3D view. What is the best way to get access to its properties
e.g. transformation or color and how I can modify it. Is it right to get the
active source object like this:

	pqActiveObjects* object	= &(pqActiveObjects::instance());
	pqPipelineSource* src	= object->activeSource();

?

Some years ago, there was a discussion here in the mailing list about
transforming objects right in the GUI and I was not able to find a similar
thread for this topic. What is the state of this feature?

Cheers,
Stephan