[Paraview] CGNS Reader fails in 3.10.0 final release

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Thu Mar 10 08:00:20 EST 2011

David Partyka a écrit :
> Hi Richard,
>
> I think I found the problem. CGNS, for the linux binaries, were built
> with hdf5 support enabled, which appears to be broken. After
> rebuilding cgns without hdf5 support I am able to load delta.cgns and
> multi.cgns. I have repackaged the binaries, re-tested and uploaded
> them. Please give it a try and let me know.
>
> I also went and re-tested the Windows and Mac binaries with CGNS data
> and they all work fine. Thank you for your patience!

Hi Dave.

I re-downloaded the Linux 64 bit binaries and now I can read the CGNS
examples delta.cgns, delta_certex.cgns and multi.cgns. Thank you very much.

But I can't get the CGNS reader working with PV 3.10.0 Windows 32 bit on
Vista home edition SP2 : PV crashes each time I select a cgns file! I
did not re-download the Windows binaries. Did you also re-package them?

Richard.

--
 Richard GRENON
 ONERA