[Paraview] CGNS Reader fails in 3.10.0 final release

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Mar 10 07:28:23 EST 2011

Hi Richard,

I think I found the problem. CGNS, for the linux binaries, were built with
hdf5 support enabled, which appears to be broken. After rebuilding cgns
without hdf5 support I am able to load delta.cgns and multi.cgns. I have
repackaged the binaries, re-tested and uploaded them. Please give it a try
and let me know.

I also went and re-tested the Windows and Mac binaries with CGNS data and
they all work fine. Thank you for your patience!