[Paraview] Cannot read point data array

Bart Vandewoestyne Bart.Vandewoestyne at telenet.be
Tue Mar 8 04:01:32 EST 2011

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 09:26:18PM -0500, Andy Bauer wrote:
> Hi Bart,
> Please reply to the email list so that other's can benefit as well as
> contribute to the discussion.

Oops... sorry, I totally agree that it is better to reply to the
list (see also my signature ;-) but somehow I must've forgot or
pressed the wrong button in my email client.

> As for the save animation issue, I'm not familiar enough with that but
> maybe someone else will be able to comment.
> Andy

I found a solution after reading David Partyka's answer on the
mailinglist:

http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2011-March/020410.html

Apparently, also for me, it works if the number of frames per
second is a power of 2.  For now, I can live with this workaround
:-)

Kind regards,
Bart

--
	"Share what you know.  Learn what you don't."