[Paraview] DIY Application problem

Reuter, Michael A. reuterma at ornl.gov
Fri Mar 4 10:32:13 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to get the DIY application up and running. I have successfully got it to compile and run, but it doesn't seem to do anything when loading the sample data. At first I thought that it was due to not having a running server before loading the file, so I created a server instance, connected the client and then loaded the data again. In spite of this, nothing shows up on the screen and none of the drop down boxes show anything interesting. I'm not receiving any error messages from the program. I can load the sample data into ParaView just fine. Is there a debug flag I can set or pass to the DIY program to get some information about what is going on?  I am running on 64-bit Ubuntu with a git copy of ParaView.

Thanks,
Michael

Dr. Michael Reuter

Scientific Data Analysis Group