[Paraview] Cropped screenshots?

Tim Gallagher tim.gallagher at gatech.edu
Thu Jun 9 08:40:29 EDT 2011

The only way I can think is to set the image size and the camera location correctly so you don't have excess space around your data.

Image size is set by:

RenderView1 = GetRenderView()
RenderView1.ViewSize = [1160, 760]

And the camera location can be changed by:

RenderView1.CameraPosition = [0.057, 0.0049999997718259692, 0.35]

and the zoom (I think anyway, all the camera stuff is a little confusing for me):

RenderView1.CameraParallelScale = 0.039

But, I generally find it much easier to just crop the image since tweaking these things isn't always easy for me to figure out.

Tim