[Paraview] Python + ParaView

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 8 09:13:54 EDT 2011

The following wiki page talks about how to color using arrays:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Python_Scripting#Representations_and_Views

The easiest way to figure out Python code equivalents is to use the
Trace functionality to generate python trace files for actions
performed in the GUI (accessible from Tools menu). You "Start Trace",
do a set of actions and then "Stop Trace" and you should be able to
view the resulting Python code.

Utkarsh