[Paraview] vtkQuadricClustering.cxx ERROR

Luca Cinquepalmi cinquepalmi at planetek.it
Mon Jun 6 04:09:35 EDT 2011

Hi all,
when I load a pvsm file into Paraview... an Outoput message window
appears and always says:

ERROR: In
/build/buildd/paraview-3.8.1/VTK/Graphics/vtkQuadricClustering.cxx, line
1153

vtkQuadricClustering (0xa668530): You cannot use less than one division.

how can I solve it? I don't know what kind of error is, because when I
close the error window, the project is loaded with no problems. Thank you!

Luca