[Paraview] Representation

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 1 11:00:50 EDT 2011

You have to do something like:

obj = OpenDataFile("/home/luca/3dVoxView/Volumes_Storage/geostat_interp/Vol.vtk")
repr = Show()
repr.Representation = 'Volume'

But you also need to setup lookup table and scalar opacity function
for volume rendering.  I'd recommend using the Python-Trace
functionality in ParaView. Load the data and change representation
type to volume and then look at the python trace generated. It will
show you to setup the lookup tables among other things.

Utkarsh