[Paraview] Concept: A world without the Apply button

David Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 1 16:06:21 EDT 2011

Hi Utkarsh,

I like the idea. One possible problem that comes to mind is filters
that produce different output types based on the input. Will enough of
the metadata be passed through the pipeline before Execute() is called
for those filters to hint at their output type? Otherwise, you'll be
forced to hit Execute before adding any more filters.

	David