[Paraview] Animation Problem

Jason Haraldsen nuclearbologna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 11:33:45 EDT 2011

I am using Mac OS X, paraview 3.81 and 3.10.1 (problem in both). I have a
simple png file using calculator, threshold, and warpbyscalar. Then, I did a
simple camera shift animation and went to save animation. I chose the
parameters (1080x720, 6sec., 10fps,60 frames, avi) and the animation
started. It works fine until the animation finishes, then the program
crashes.