[Paraview] N:M redistribution and coprocessing

Atanas Atanasov atanasoa at in.tum.de
Thu Jul 28 02:11:55 EDT 2011

Hello ,
i am currently working as a graduate student on a project for N:M
redistribution in my university and i plan to use the coprocessing
library for this. Our system consists of a vis. cluster(some
workstations + tiled screen display)  and a bluegene machine for the
simulation. We have a c++ code. Is is possible to work with coprocessing
library on the bluegene cluster? Do you have some additional materials
(technical stuff about the N:M realization)?
Regards,
A.Atanas