[Paraview] ParaViewWeb Server on Linux

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Jul 20 08:19:10 EDT 2011

Hi Katsumi,

running applications like that as root is bad, but this won't affect
the capability of the software to run.
So just to sum up and make sure I get what you are saying.

As root, in your home directory (/root/) you did un-tar a tomcat
package where you deployed the ParaViewWeb applications. Is that
correct ?
Then can you send me (offlist if you want) the catalina.out file that
is inside TOMCAT_HOME/logs directory.

Thanks,

Seb