[Paraview] Newbie question: how to display data on surface with colormap

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 15 01:34:37 EDT 2011

Please take the time to go through the ParaView tutorial, available from the ParaView Wiki at

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/The_ParaView_Tutorial

Your particular question is covered in Exercise 2.5.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov
**  ***  **  phone: (505) 844-8919

From: Jidan Zhong <jidanz at gmail.com<mailto:jidanz at gmail.com>>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:17:09 +0800
To: <paraview at paraview.org<mailto:paraview at paraview.org>>
Subject: [Paraview] Newbie question: how to display data on surface with colormap

Hi

I know it's a newbie question but I really don't know how to display it on the surface..Could anyone help to answer my question?

Thank you.