[Paraview] Re : Paraview custom application and plugin loading problem

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:33:21 EDT 2011

You could try using a debugging, set a breakpoint in
"vtkPVPluginLoader::LoadPluginsFromPath" and step though.

Other things to check would be to make sure you add "REQUIRED_PLUGINS" in
the CMakeLists.txt for any dependent plugins required.  Also, add any
required libraries to "TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES" and make sure they are all in
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH when running your app.

Regards,
Paul