[Paraview] Re : Paraview custom application and plugin loading problem

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 12 08:20:58 EDT 2011

I don't have the plugin manager in my custom application. But in paraview
plugins are well listed and are correctly loaded.
Using PV_PLUGIN_PATH  one plugin is not loaded. Furthermore before I only had a
plugins directory and they were automaticly loaded.

I have tried using OPTIONAL_PLUGINS in my custom application CMakeLists.txt
file. All my plugins are loaded but I have to set them at the same level of the
executable. But I would like to have them in the plugins directory.

Thank you.