[Paraview] pqAutoApplyReaction

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Thu Jul 7 11:19:56 EDT 2011

Hi papa,

The problem is that we forgot to implement the static method
setAutoApply(bool)! If you could create a bug report I will fix this
issue. For now you can call the static method:

pqObjectInspectorWidget::setAutoAccept(bool);

which does the same thing as the reaction but doesn't save the state
in your settings file.

2011/7/7 papa ndéné NDIAYE <pnwireframe at gmail.com>:
> I have built a Toolbar plugin in paraview with a button that applies
> extractblock filter to a multiblock dataset
> so as to get all the blocks seperately in different objects in the pipeline
> browser.
>
> I achieve getting the number of blocks from the selected multiblock but I
> don't
> want to push apply button for each filter that has been created
>
> so got suggested about creating a pqAutoApplyReaction object and setting
> auto-apply to true, creating my filters
> and setting it back to false.
>
> pqAutoApplyReaction * autoapply=new pqAutoApplyReaction();
> gives me an error:
> ASSERT: "parentObject != NULL"
>
> and:
> pqAutoApplyReaction * autoapply=new pqAutoApplyReaction(a);
> where "a" is a QAction* attribute of my GUI class
> gives me an error:
> libGUIMyToolBar.so: undefined symbol:
> _ZN19pqAutoApplyReaction12setAutoApplyEb
>
> do I have to put a specific object in pqAutoApplyReaction constructor?

Robert Maynard