[Paraview] Extension to pq3DWidget

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jul 4 10:37:09 EDT 2011

There;s a cmake-macro that does that for you (refer to
ParaViewSource/CMake/ParaViewPlugins.cmake for details). The usage is
similar to other plugin macros.

# Creates implementation for a pq3DWidgetInterface to add new 3D widgets to
# ParaView.
# ADD_3DWIDGET(OUTIFACES OUTSRCS
#   CLASS_NAME <pq3DWidget subclass being added>
#   WIDGET_TYPE <string identifying the 3DWidget typically used in the <Hints/>
#               for the proxy when specifying the PropertyGroup.
#   )

Utkarsh