[Paraview] Extension to pq3DWidget

Tinning, Michael (UK) Michael.Tinning at baesystems.com
Mon Jul 4 06:59:58 EDT 2011

Hi,

I need to extend the pq3DWidget class by adding another type of widget
(like the "Spline" widget already present).  Looking at the ParaView
source code, the pq3DWidget method createWidgets() initially cycles
through all the interfaces loaded as plugins, which are found using the
command

QList<pq3DWidgetInterface*> interfaces =
pqApplicationCore::instance()->getPluginManager()->findInterfaces<pq3DWi
dgetInterface*>();

My question is, how do I add interfaces of type pq3DWidgetInterface, so
that I can implement my own 3D Widget subclass?  Is there a CMake macro
to do this?  Can anyone point me towards a relevant example?

Thanks,

Michael