[Paraview] VTK File (PolyLines+Arrays) Crashes ParaView 3.10.1 when Rotated

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jul 1 09:19:16 EDT 2011

Looks like there's some issue with vtkQuadricClustering for this
dataset. Looks like cell #2856 doesn't have any points and that's what
confusing the filter. While we investigate that, you can disable use
of quadric clustering by unchecking the "LOD THreshold" in the Setting
dialog, Render View page.

Utkarsh