[Paraview] Volume rendering for unstructured grids

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jul 1 09:13:00 EDT 2011

Volume rendering can be confusing. Make sure you are setting the
lookup table and the scalar opacity function proxies on the
representation correctly. Easiest way to figure this out is to mimic
the action in ParaView and save out a Python trace or state or XML
state and inspect it to identify all related proxies

Utkarsh