[Paraview] WRF

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Feb 9 18:05:29 EST 2011

If you have the data in paraview already then I think you'll need to go
through the paraview tutorial that I linked to earlier and spend a bit of
time getting more familiar with paraview.  This will help get you familiar
with the pipeline concepts and views among other things in order to process
the data in your desired fashion.

Andy