[Paraview] WRF

Dr.Gamal El Afandi gamalafandy at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 17:52:36 EST 2011

I opened it by POP Ocean NetCDF(Rectilinear) and saw all the meteorological
variables but I can't reach to the desired output display.
Gamal

If there isn't a reader that's already doing what you need then you'll need to
import it yourself into paraview.  Information on that is on the wiki at
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView#Importing_Data . If any of the vtkNetCDF*
readers are close to what you want you it's probably easiest to just build off
of those.  You can do a search for those readers at
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classes.html

Andy

Hi Jeff,