[Paraview] Is There A 3d Widget Plugin Demo Available?

Christoffer Green christoffer.green at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:07:16 EST 2011

Hello!

I have been trying to figure out how to write a 3d widget plugin for
Paraview 3.12. By 3d widget I mean a widget in the 3d view like the already
available ones such as for implicit planes or lines. I am however finding
it hard to figure out what kind of things need to go into
the CMakeLists.txt and what classes are needed and such since it appears to
be somewhat complicated. Is there an example of such a plugin available
somewhere?

Thanks.

BR/ Christoffer Green